Welcome to Resource Resilience counseling
Integrated mind+body therapy to grow resilience, transform trauma, and support individuals and communities to shape creative change for good.
I Help peole move beyond coping, toward embodied, creative, and joyful living.
- want to live more alive in their bodies in the here and now
- are interested in therapy that combines neurobiological science, mindfulness, and spiritual growth
- want to engage personal change process with more curiosity and creativity
- may be already invested in growth and healing work and need help resolving previously overwhelming or undernourishing experiences
- are ready to transform underlying patterns of driving cycles of addiction, relationship conflict, and emotional disregulation
Workshop Series in February: Embodied Mindfulness, Pleasure and Play
- Shift out of stress patterns
- Cultivate curiosity and spontaneity
- Connect with pleasure and ease in moment-to-moment experience
- Grow felt-sense awareness of your living body
- Gain understanding of the physiology of stress and resilience
- Have fun!
February 4, 18, & 25. 1-3:30 at the Mt. Baker Community Club.
Consider reaching out for a free 20 minute conversation to explore working together.
Or contact me now: