No public groups are open at this time.
I often host groups on topics including:
- Building Resilience through Pleasure and Play
- Mindfulness for Anxiety/Depression/Trauma
- Sensory and Somatic Mindfulness
- Burnout Prevention and Recovery for Helping Professionals and Activists
- Healing Through Creative Practice
I love working with established teams and communities. To bring me to your organization, send me an email at email@example.com
PAST GROUP EVENTS
Embodied Mindfulness, Pleasure, & Play Experiential Workshop Series to Build Resilience
February 4, 18, & 25; 1-3:30pm
$55/session or $125 for full series.
Please pre-register above or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Organic Intelligence® approach to wellness is gentle and inviting. I strive to support each participant to feel at ease, free to be as they are, and liberated to explore the content in an accepting and affirming group environment. Does play sound scary? This workshop is for you! Does play sound fun? This workshop is for you too!
In this experiential workshop series participants will learn to:
- Shift out of stress patterns
- Cultivate curiosity and spontaneity
- Connect with pleasure and ease in moment-to-moment experience
- Grow felt-sense awareness of your living body
- Gain understanding of the physiology of stress and resilience
- Have fun!
What past participants have to say:
"The presenter's energy was amazing."
"The 'playtime was helpful for my soul as well as my 'tool box."
"Great 'baby steps' for folks who are not used to play."
"Your humility, enthusiasm, dedication, long-term experience and ease with play all felt wonderful, inspiring and infectious."
FRAGRANCE FREE- Please avoid fragrances in the form of perfume, hair products, detergents, etc so that this event will be more accessible to those with chemical sensitivities.
The Mt. Baker Community Club is ADA Accessible. They have ramps that go to the top floor as well as the ballroom. ADA bathroom and a lift.
Have other accessibility needs? Please contact me.